Before you continue, please read this important information carefully and scroll down to the "ACCEPT" and "DO NOT ACCEPT" buttons.
By clicking the "ACCEPT" button, you are consenting to be bound by all the terms set out herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms, click the "DO NOT ACCEPT" button.
By proceeding to access information contained herein, users are deemed to be representing and warranting that they are either Hong Kong residents or are observing the applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions.
Value Partners EMQQ Emerging Markets Internet & Ecommerce ETF
- Value Partners EMQQ Emerging Markets Internet & Ecommerce ETF (the “Fund”) is an index-tracking fund listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (“SEHK”) which aims to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the EMQQ The Emerging Markets Internet & Ecommerce Index™(the “Index”)
- The Fund invests in emerging markets and is subject to a greater risk of loss than investments in a developed market due to greater political, economic, taxation and regulatory uncertainty and risks linked to volatility and market liquidity.
- The Fund is subject to concentration risk as a result of tracking the performance of securities that are issued by companies which are either headquartered or incorporated in mainland China or Hong Kong. It may likely be more volatile than a broad-based fund, as it is more susceptible to fluctuations in value of the Index resulting from adverse conditions in mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Due to the concentration of the Index in the ecommerce and internet sector, the performance of the Index may be more volatile when compared to other broad-based stock indices. The price volatility of the Fund may be greater than the price volatility of exchange traded funds tracking more broad-based indices.
- The Fund may invest in financial derivative instruments including swaps for investment and hedging purposes, and therefore subject to counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk.
- The Index may experience periods of volatility and decline and the price of shares of the Fund is likely to vary or decline accordingly. As the Fund is not actively managed, the Manager will not adopt a temporary defensive position against any market downturn. Investors may lose part or all of their investment.
- There is no assurance that the Fund will pay dividends. The Manager may at its discretion pay dividends out of the capital of the Fund or pay dividend out of gross income while all or part of the fees and expenses of the Fund are charged to/paid out of the capital of the Fund. Dividends effectively paid out of capital amount to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Such distribution involving payment of dividends out of the capital may result in an immediate reduction of the Fund’ net asset value per share.
- Trading prices of shares on the SEHK are subject to market forces and the shares may trade at a substantial premium/discount to the net asset value of the Fund.
- You should not make investment decision on the basis of this material alone. Please read the prospectus for details and risk factors.
Sensible Asset Management Hong Kong Limited does not make representation that information and website on this site are appropriate for use in all jurisdictions available on the web, or that transactions, securities, products, instruments or services offered on this site are available or indeed appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or other potential clients. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative, and are therefore responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. By accessing each site, the entrant has agreed that he/she has reviewed the site in its entirety including any legal or regulatory rubric.
To the best of its knowledge and belief, SAMHK considers the information contained herein is accurate as at the date of publication. However, no warranty is given on the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided by third party. Neither SAMHK, nor its affiliates, directors and employees assumes any liabilities in respect of any errors or omissions provided by third party on this website. Under no circumstances should this information or any part of it be copied, reproduced or redistributed.
Investors should note investment involves risk. The price of units may go down as well as up and past performance is not indicative of future results. Investors should read the prospectus for details and risk factors in particular those associated with investment in emerging markets and the arrangement in the event that the Funds are delisted. Investors should also note that the Funds are different from a typical retail investment funds, in particular, shares in the Funds may only be created or redeemed directly by a participating dealer in large shares sizes.
Information in this website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but SAMHK does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by third parties.
This website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. Issuer: Sensible Asset Management Hong Kong Limited.
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice where necessary. Information posted on this site is current only as at the date of posting and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. All information contained herein may be changed or amended without prior notice, although SAMHK does not undertake to update this site regularly.
All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property rights in connection with the information contained herein are owned by SAMHK or its affiliates. No rights of any kind are licensed, assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information.